What is Random Executor?
Random Executor is an app for randomly selecting a file from a directory you specify and opening it in using the default application for that file's type, or with a custom application and any additional launch parameters. You can optionally specify name rules that have to be met to narrow down the selection of files that may be opened.
You've got too many movies to watch and need to pick one at random otherwise you'll never decide. You open Random Executor and select your movies directory then configure filename restrictions to avoid playing movies you have already seen, or restrict the movies to one which contains a particular word, and define file types to avoid such as image and subtitle files, then click Go! Friday night sorted.
- Select source directory and whether or not to include subdirectories
- Restrict file types to particular extensions
- Set filename conditions/restrictions: i.e. all of, one of, none of, and case sensitivity for each
- Open the random file with the default handler or specify a custom application and any additional launch parameters
- Portable and totally free!
Random Executor v188.8.131.52Download Now
Have any suggestions, or just want to say how much you like it? Give some feedback here or via the app.
Sneaky Snail can also be found on Reddit